Your First Visit
Orthodontics requires a series of appointment for various procedures. The first appointment is the initial patient consultation, which is followed by an appointment for records and, finally, the initiation of treatment.
- Step 1: Patient and parent are greeted at the front desk by one of our team members and welcomed to the practice.
- Step 2: Insurance and health history information is exchanged and any remaining forms are completed.
- Step 3: We will provide you with a tour of our facilities.
- Step 4: Our Orthodontist will provide a comprehensive orthodontic examination to determine whether orthodontic treatment is necessary.
- Step 5: Panoramic X-ray and photos are taken as needed.
- Step 6: Our Treatment Coordinator will discuss insurance information, cost, and payment options and schedule a records appointment.
Your Overall Health
The overall patient health is an important aspect of any orthodontic treatment. That's why it is very important to provide our office with a thorough health history and information on any medications you may be taking and names and numbers of other health care professionals whom you visit on a regular basis. Providing us with that information allows us to deliver your treatment with a full knowledge of the other aspects of your health.
3932 24th Street | San Francisco, CA 94114
ph. 415.678.5445 | fax. 415.796.2761